Turmeric Powder Superfood 8oz
(No pesticides & No Chemical sprays used on the crops)
- Certified Organic and Easy to Use! This bright yellow powder has a warm aroma and gingery/peppery taste making it an excellent addition to Indian, Moroccan, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes!
- A small pinch of turmeric powder will add a nice orange-yellow hue to salad dressings. Use it to spice vegetables and meat, particularly lamb. It also will complement any recipe that uses rice, lentils and beans
- Our turmeric is all natural, non-irradiated, and non-GMO. Our high purity powder has a great taste, powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin. Curcumin is known for protecting the body’s cells and and relieving plain
- Right from the source: Our organic turmeric powder is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door
- Our Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our turmeric and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
Turmeric is rich in Antioxidants, which protect against free radicals.
Properties found in this herb are believed to support better digestion and reduce bloating,
stabilization of mood, and support liver health.
Also, turmeric is used in many culinary dishes to add flavor and color.
One of the biggest contributing factors to Turmeric’s amazing benefits is the polyphenol curcumin,
which is also responsible for its distinctive orange-yellow hue.
Research on curcumin shows it to be potentially beneficial for prostate health.
There is also evidence suggesting curcumin as a contributing factor for maintaining mental health,
as well as a promoter of joint health.
This amazing compound may even be helpful for gastrointestinal health
and maintaining blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
In addition to the vitamins and minerals Turmeric contains,
this root also contains the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6.
These essential fatty acids are not produced by the human body, and must be taken in through foods such as Turmeric.
Our organic Turmeric Root powder is of superior quality.
Your powder is packed in a safety-sealed food-grade resealable foil bag
for maintaining maximum freshness and shelf-life.
Suggested Use: ½ teaspoon (scoop) of powder 1-3 times per day Disclaimer
The above description is for information and knowledge purpose, not a healthcare professional advice. Please consult your doctor and/or pharmacist before you take this vitamin. Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs, should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to starting any supplementation program. The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping & Handling
International customers please contact us for availability and shipping rate to your country. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s Customs Office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
. Please make sure that you provide us accurate shipping information, It is Buyer’s own responsibility for any delay or failure to deliver if Buyer did not provide sufficient and/or accurate shipping address.
The information provided is based on research of studies not party . Dietary supplement research is continuously being conducted but many supplements are too new to have valid studies available. We do our best to be on the cutting edge of all research conducted on our products, but we are not responsible for any misinformation or misuse/abuse of the product. Supplements are to be used at your own risk. The information given is not based on the advice of a medical professional. You should consult a medical professional prior to using any supplements as some supplements can be extremely dangerous based on their nature or depending on existing conditions or other supplements, diet, or medication being taken. Kosher certificate (if applied), only applies to the powder and not the product itself.